Residential/Commercial For SALE
1600 N. Saint Joseph Avenue | Hastings, NE
(West end of Old 281 Overpass)
This unique property has both residential and commercial privileges. It is zoned commercial, but is currently a 3-bedroom house with residential priority. Several possibilities for this property including residential investment, office space, or commercial business.
This property was originally built in 1930 (house) and was remodeled into a USDA inspected meat deli in the late 1970’s. Since that time, it has served as a day care facility as well as a residential rental property. The property is more than a ¼ of an acre with over 7,000 square feet of asphalt parking lot. There is a small yard on the west side of the
Legal Description is lot 13 Dietz Addition, Block 4.
This property currently has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room all on the main floor. It also has an unfinished basement.
1600 N. Saint Joseph Ave.
- Zoned Commercial with Residential Privileges
- Built in 1930
- 2016 Taxes $1,079.76
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- 1,064 square feet on main floor
- 432 square feet in unfinished basement
- 7,250 square feet of asphalt parking
- USDA inspected facility in the past
- Main living area 14’8”x26’
- Bedroom One 10’x9’4”
- Bedroom Two 10’6”x9’4”
- Bedroom Three 9’6”x12’11”
- Kitchen 9’x10’10”
- Bathroom 8’x5’4” (Full)
- Newer Amana A/C & Furnace
- Includes Refrigerator
- GE Electric Range
- Whirlpool Dryer and Washer
- Rheem Water Heater-40 gallon