Friday, April 21, 2017 @ 11:00 A.M
415 N. Adams Central Ave., Juniata, NE 68955
This auction includes inventory reduction from the Roads Dept., Sheriff’s Dept. and other municipalities in the area.
More items will be added!
Please be prompt!
- ’03 Ford E350 Cutaway Bus, 12 Passenger, gas engine, (Interlock Needs Repair)
- ’95 Ford F150 Pickup, 4x4, Reg. Cab, Auto, Lock-Out Hubs, A/c, Cruise, 206K miles
- ’95 Ford F250 Pickup, 4x4, Manual, Lock-Out Hubs, Winkel Flatbed, Weather Guard Tool Boxes, Odometer Not working.
- ’08 Mercury Grand Marqui-4 Door (running)
- ’08 Ford Crown Victoria-4 Door (running)
1976 Smeal Fire Truck. The truck runs great but when you put it in pump gear it dies. The pump holds water but it does leak at the seals. The engine comes with a working generator, emergency lights, sirens, hose reel, ladders, misc, hose and equipment.
1996 Ambulance- Ford e-series super duty, engine not running, box is in great shape.
These vehicles were running at the time of impoundment.
These are all from the Adams County Sheriff's Office.
- ’06 Ford Freestar Van
- ’05 Ford Crown Victoria
- ’04 Dodge Intrepid, 4-Door
- ’00 Ford Crown Victoria
- ’98 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Black
- ’98 Jeep Cherokee-white
Dresser Asphalt Roller-Model 138
Crippen Seed Cleaner-Model 116-Wisconsin Engine
Bridge Planks/Wood Stringers/Pole Timbers
- Various lengths-sold in lots of 5-Over 220 total
- Booster Pump On trailer w/ engine
- Clarke HD Tool Box
- 10 Vapor Lights
- Stainless Steel Tank, 400-gallon w/ pump & wand (fits in pickup box)
- Tank Trailer Carriage
- Poly Square Totes-250 gallon
- Tail Blade Vibrator
- Small bucket for JD 410 Backhoe
- 3 Floor Jacks-need work
- Pickup Topper for Ford F150 (’01-’02)
- Electric Motors-10HP & 5HP
- Used Tires
- Goose Decoys-Magnum Shells (12) & Some Floaters
- Bicycles-20 Plus-Ten Speeds/Mountain Bikes/Dirt Bikes
- Murray Lawn Mower (not running)
- Several Culverts-All Sizes
- Concrete Culverts
Motorola Centracom series 2 911 dispatch consul and radio racks
- Over 1000+ Metal Folding Chairs
More Items will continue to be added!!
Personal Property Auction Terms-Cash, check, Visa, Discover or Master Card day of auction with ID. Everything sells in as is condition, no warranty or guarantees implied. Absolutely no returns of merchandise for any reason. Auctioneers and sellers not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen items. A 4% administration fee will be charged on all purchases (fee is waived for payment by cash or check the day of the auction).
Lunch on the grounds by Red’s Country Catering